Juma Gem - Yellow - 1/4" x 2" x 6" scales set
JUMA is a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of handcrafted works of art. JUMA is a resin based material which is thermoformable in boiling water. It is easily machined, durable and takes a fine finish. It is also FDA approved. It is great for using as knife handles. This material is also great for turning and makes great pens, game calls, rings and other items.
Yellow wavey pattern for blades
Juma® is a high quality, modern processing material for production of components and art objects. It is a collection of various minerals embedded in resin.
- Excellent work-ability such as drilling, milling, grinding and polishing
- low breakage due to is high modulus of elasticity and homogeneous structure
- high quality surface due to high surface hardness and low abrasion loss
- resistant to many common substances such as detergents and oils
- low water absorption
- can be thermally shaped in boiling water
sold in pairs