KMG Parts and Accessories
Work rest for the KMG grinder
Tension spring and perch
- Platen Attachment for the KMG.
- Used for Flat grinding.
- Platen plate is removable to convert into a Slack belt attachment.
- CNC Machined.
- Bolts included.
- Wheels included.
- Rack for storing extra tool arms.
- Mounts to the predrilled holes on the SUBP base plate.
- Keeps tools organized.
- Protects the tools by storing them out of the way.
Flat Platen wear plate
Keep your small wheels organized and avoid flat spots.
The KMG small wheel attachment (SWF) bolts directly to the top of the tooling
arm. The wheels slide into the fork arms and are interchangeable. The contact
wheels have a 70 durometer rubber surface for smooth operation, excellent
finish, and extended belt life.
NOTE: Small wheels need to run slower due to high revs.
Use caution and slower speeds to prevent damage. Monitor the heat to determine
the best speed for a specific wheel diameter. Smaller wheels require slower
speeds to prevent over heating. Operate at a speed that keeps the bearings cool
enough to comfortably touch.