- Stainless Blade Steel
- Tool and Carbon Blade Steel
- Steel Powder for Can Damascus
- 2" x 72" Belts
- Heat Treat Service
- Band Saw Blades
- Buffing & Polishing
- GRINDERS - BEE Grinders
- GRINDERS - KMG - The Knife Maker's Grinder
- Handle Materials
- Brass Bar, Pins & Tubes
- Copper Bar & Pins & Tubes
- Stainless Bar, Pins & Tubes
- Decorative & Mosaic Handle Pins
- Folder What ch'a ma call its
- Phenolic Rod
- Heat Treating Supplies
- EvenHeat Kilns
- Paragon Kilns
- Kydex and related
- Sand Paper Sheets
- Small Tools
- May 6, 2020 Postal Disruption Canada Post COVID-19
- Dec 17, 2018 Question about grinding bevels before heat treat Maybe just a little. :-)
- Nov 15, 2018 Opinion on hardness Harder than a woodpecker's lips!
- Apr 12, 2018 April 2018 news Lack of updates - see facebook page.
- Jul 23, 2015 August 2015 News News test
Heat Treat Service
Well, there's a bit of a surprise here. Canadian Knifemaker Supply Ltd is no longer offering heat treat services. Heat treating is still being done by Rob Ridley - but is now separate from CKSL. Website at heattreat.ca may be inelegant but is up and running - or call Marilyn at 403-556-1113. We expect some hiccups splitting up the operations. Your patience is appreciated.
HeatTreat.ca website is under construction but feel free to peek.
Unfortunately, this means that you won't be able to request supplies sent back with your heat treat.