Juma Gem - Black Scales Set 1/4" x 2" x 6"
JUMA is a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of handcrafted works of art. JUMA is a resin based material which is thermoformable in boiling water. It is easily machined, durable and takes a fine finish. It is also FDA approved. It is great for using as knife handles.
- Excellent work-ability such as drilling, milling, grinding and polishing
- low breakage due to is high modulus of elasticity and homogeneous structure
- high quality surface due to high surface hardness and low abrasion loss
- resistant to many common substances such as detergents and oils
- low water absorption
- can be thermally shaped in boiling water
Black wavey pattern for knife handles. Sold in pairs.