- Stainless Blade Steel
- Tool and Carbon Blade Steel
- Steel Powder for Can Damascus
- 2" x 72" Belts
- Heat Treat Service
- Band Saw Blades
- Buffing & Polishing
- GRINDERS - BEE Grinders
- GRINDERS - KMG - The Knife Maker's Grinder
- Handle Materials
- Brass Bar, Pins & Tubes
- Copper Bar & Pins & Tubes
- Stainless Bar, Pins & Tubes
- Decorative & Mosaic Handle Pins
- Folder What ch'a ma call its
- Phenolic Rod
- Heat Treating Supplies
- EvenHeat Kilns
- Paragon Kilns
- Kydex and related
- Sand Paper Sheets
- Small Tools
- May 6, 2020 Postal Disruption Canada Post COVID-19
- Dec 17, 2018 Question about grinding bevels before heat treat Maybe just a little. :-)
- Nov 15, 2018 Opinion on hardness Harder than a woodpecker's lips!
- Apr 12, 2018 April 2018 news Lack of updates - see facebook page.
- Jul 23, 2015 August 2015 News News test
If you prefer not to use the "Contact Us" option in the top menu, there are several other options available
Phone (250) 346 3000
Our mailing address is;
Canadian Knifemaker Supply Ltd.
2728 Hwy 95
We are not set up for visiting customers at the best of times. We do not keep regular hours. While we can occasionally arrange for something to be picked up locally, please don't count on it. Canada Post is always the preferred solution.