- Stainless Blade Steel
- Tool and Carbon Blade Steel
- Steel Powder for Can Damascus
- 2" x 72" Belts
- Heat Treat Service
- Band Saw Blades
- Buffing & Polishing
- GRINDERS - BEE Grinders
- GRINDERS - KMG - The Knife Maker's Grinder
- Handle Materials
- Brass Bar, Pins & Tubes
- Copper Bar & Pins & Tubes
- Stainless Bar, Pins & Tubes
- Decorative & Mosaic Handle Pins
- Folder What ch'a ma call its
- Phenolic Rod
- Heat Treating Supplies
- EvenHeat Kilns
- Paragon Kilns
- Kydex and related
- Sand Paper Sheets
- Small Tools
- May 6, 2020 Postal Disruption Canada Post COVID-19
- Dec 17, 2018 Question about grinding bevels before heat treat Maybe just a little. :-)
- Nov 15, 2018 Opinion on hardness Harder than a woodpecker's lips!
- Apr 12, 2018 April 2018 news Lack of updates - see facebook page.
- Jul 23, 2015 August 2015 News News test
Nickel bearing steel popular in the making of Damascus
This steel comes to us in 48" bars, but any parcel over a meter long will incurr an extra "oversize surcharge" from Canada Post that will have to be added manually.
Now sold by the foot.
If you do not include cutting instructions, the 48" lengths will be cut in half if you order 4 ft; 5 feet would be sent as 3 ft and 2 ft ; and 6 ft would be sent as 3 x 2 ft.
We may restrict the number of 3 foot bars per order.