Stabilized Wood Handle material

If something on this site is called "stabilized" that means stabilized professionally by WSSI - or K&G, the best in the business.  Beware pretenders.  If any other stabilizer was used, it will be noted in the description - and this will be rare.
Drop items here to shop
Product has been added to your cart